Monday, September 19, 2011

Grandchildren Joy

What a delight grandchildren are - especially when they are young. Our 2 youungest grandchildren come to us 4 days a week after school for 2 hours. We totally love having them. All that energy! I get to take them to their dancing classes which I really enjoy and sometimes their piano class (8 year old) and flute class (9 year old) which I love even more. BUT I don't have to supervise their practising the instruments, or provide the clothes for their dance exams and concerts. I get all the good bits. When we go round to their house they always give us a concert; dances and instruments. That is always such a joy as they usually practiced hard for us.

Once a week we have ART afternoon, when they and my husband do art together. They both adore that and so does Alex.

So yes, we love it, although we know they will one day outgrow us, but we just enjoy them while we've got them. Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment